CAOM is hosting its 3rd prolotherapy cadaver workshop in 2024.
Email INFO@CAOM.CA if you are interested in attending this event.
REGISTRATION opens January.
ONLY register and pay if you have received email confirmation that you are accepted into the workshops.
Covered in your registration fee:
- Thursday lunch.
- Friday nutrition breaks and lunch.
- Saturday nutrition break.
- Instructor to student ratio of 1:4 in the cadaver lab.
- 3 half days in the cadaver lab and 1 half-day of prolotherapy instruction and marking.
New for 2024
- Inclusion of biomechanics in the lecture day, Thursday afternoon.
- Inclusion of prosections in the cadaver lab program.
- 1/2 day optional ultrasound-guided nerve hydrodissection workshop in the cadaver lab, Thursday April 18. FULL!
- In addition to the periphery and spine tracks, we are offering a blended track covering the highlights of the periphery and spine tracks, for those who have attended both tracks in the past.
Please bring clothing suitable for the Thursday afternoon workshop at the hotel.
Loose shorts, stretch T-shirts, tank tops etc. There will be time to change before leaving for the anatomy lab.
*Please ask for block booking rate for the CAOM.
Quote “CAOM” to get the rate and please be prepared to give a credit card number to guarantee your arrival.
This hotel is a 25-minute walk to the cadaver lab building or a 5-minute drive.
Supper is on your own
however, we have booked a number of places at the hotel restaurant for 6:30 pm on the Friday evening if you’d like to join us.